Reno Omokri States How PDP Left Nigeria On May 29, 2015 As 1$ Approaches ₦500 by Voy
(m ): 9:11pm On Apr 22
As the Naira approaches ₦500 to $1, let me remind Nigerians of how we left Nigeria on May 29, 2015:
– 50kg bag of rice was ₦8000
– bag of cement was ₦800
– Fuel was ₦87 per litre
-Minimum wage was ₦18000 which was equivalent to $120
– Electricity tariff was half the current rate
-Unemployment rate was single digit
– $1 was ₦150 (₦199 in 2015)
– Lagos-Abuja air fare was ₦10,000
-Brand new tear rubber Kia Cerato was ₦3.6 million
– A bottle of Coke was ₦60
– A tin of Peak milk was ₦80
– Banditry was nonexistent in the Northwest
-Killer herdsmen were being arrested and tried
-Boko Haram were being devastated, not rehabilitated, and elections held in every Local
Government Area of Nigerians on Election Day in 2015.
Don’t you miss Goodluck Jonathan?
Re: Reno Omokri States How PDP Left Nigeri
Setiap pemula layaknya anda bakal menjalani tahapan main Situs Slot Gacor Winrate Tertinggi Gampang Menang Jp Terbaru...